? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

World Flag





1. What do you like?
I really like the concept of my flag. I love that the idea I originally thought of worked it's way in a different form and I didn't just set my mind to that one idea. I was able to use my idea in a different way. I like the way everything is connected, there isn't one concept that isn't touching another. I like how even with straight lines I able to get the eye to move around in a creative way. It moves around the box and to each opposing corner. So it appears to have more than a square shape there is also a triangle shape.

2. What don't you like?
I am not really a fan of block colours, I like things to look realistic. I don't like that when I look at it all I see is plain jane and nothing that really pops out. I like high contrast and dark images and I had to use a lot of colour and flat images to produce a flag. Other than that I don't really have much to complain about I feel like I did a good job and followed the guidelines to a high degree.

3. How does your flag show World Unity?
I think I showed world unity mostly with colours, Blue represents peace, harmony and unity. Red represents passion, energy and love. Yellow represents joy, happiness and optimism. White represents innocence, peace and cleanliness and Green represents generosity, health and renewal. I use Orange as my center colour because it symbolizes balance, enthusiasm and warmth. I wanted Orange mainly for the representation of balance. I used two parts of the world and have them sharing the Orange world they are sharing the balance and accepting it. Also Red and Yellow make Orange. So by combining the two parts of the world we create balance. I used a lot of connecting concepts within my design. The weave in the top right corner and the two land masses connecting in the bottom left all represent the concept of connecting and becoming one.

0 comments: