? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Boat and Raft


What do you like?



I like the background. I like sunsets. I like how the boat and raft sort of blend in with my sunset image.



What don't you like?

I don't like that my objects are so ordinary. I don't like how my boat looks like a block of wood on the water.

What would you do differently if you did it over?

I would try to get a more modern looking boat. I would maybe play with a few more things in the program so make a more normal looking boat. I would maybe pick a whole new object to start with.

0 comments: