? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Vintage Olympics




What did you like?
I like the sound effects because I think they bring the video together. I also like my idea for the Olympics because I was able to use quite a bit of clips for it.


What didn't you like?
I didn't like that I was unable to use crickets because I couldn't find a soundclip anywhere. I don't like how some of it just pops in here and there.


What would you change?
I would definately find a cricket sound and put it in where the little boy with the glasses has the completely dumbfounded expression on his face at the end. I would put more sounds in and maybe take out the subtitles. I would of liked to modify the one video a bit to kind of make it more Olympic like.

0 comments: