? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Photo Text Assignment "That Day"








What did you you like about this?


I really liked how my images turned out. My favourite is probably the one with the border. It has a little more colour and lyrics fit well. I really liked this assignment it really let me do what I like. I got to play with a lot of different filters and tools in photoshop. I got to find out about a lot of things that I wouldn't of on my own.
What didn't you like?
As I was working I noticed I didn't like how I sort of limited myself to dark images. I noticed in the picture you can't see the persons face and it kind of eliminated an idea I had. I also didn't like how I had to use the whole image. I think I would have liked to have been able to crop certian parts but there was too much in the picture and I felt it needed all of it to make sense with the lyrics.
What would you have changed?
I think I would have taken a different picture where I could work more with the human emotion of the song. I definately would have taken the picture in colour so I could have more realistic options when it came to putting colour in my image. I would have taken a picture where I could take parts and move them around to create a more out there image.

0 comments: