? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 25, 2010

Bedroom Cubist Photograph



What do you like?
Over all I think my favourite part is the bottom half and the left side going up. Just because I feel they are the most correct when it comes to cubism. I like the way I was able to put in the cabinet because it holds the things that are the most important to me. I was also happy to include my dog, Mollie, just sitting on the bed because even though she's not 'a part' of my room she is still a very important aspect of my life and I think that was the point of doing our bedrooms for this project to show what is important in our lives.

What don't you like?
I really dislike the top right area of the picture. It looks really jumbled and not so neat. The jersey's in my room are a significant part and I'm not to impressed with they way they turned out and I couldn't figure out how to fix them. So I am kind of disappointed with that part because I really wanted them to stand out.

What would you change if you were able to do it over?
I think I would take a completely different approach I would actually think about where the pictures were going to go before I took them. That way I could make things look more like they fit there. I would also try to find a better way to get light into my room because I don't really like the lighting. That would be difficult though considering I only have one small window that lets in natural light.

(there I think I answered the right questions see you sometime next week hopefully!)

0 comments: