? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 8, 2010

Master Painting Animation

1. What do you like?
I like how everything happens at once so it all looks like it's working together. I also liked how my image gave me so much to work with I could move alot of things around. I didn't really have to question much with it. I kind of like my sounds I think some of them make it a little more enjoyable and humerous.

2. What don't you like?
I didn't like that I didn't do this right. I should have allowed myself to seperate some of the animations so that they all didn't start at the same time. I wish I could have got the hand to look more like it was reaching out. I also wish my photoshop kills were a bit better because I had alot more ideas but I didn't have the experience or ability to get it.

3. How have you changed the meaning of the painting?
I really don't think I've changed it much other than making it more out there. It was already a crazy image to start with. I just made it even more unbelievable and unrealistic. I really like the magic realism stuff it is quite interesting.

0 comments: