? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Media Arts Portfolio

1. My first idea was a graveyard with a tree and an owl in the tree. The scene would be dark and eerie because a lot of my art is dark, like my lyric assignment and my alter ego as well as my survival assignment from this year. I don't really know what my other scenes will be though. I could take the viewers into the tree or a crypt or grave. I could have my art work in the crypt with spider webs and broken beams. The only issue I'd have with this theme is it doesn't portray me as a person.

2. I like hockey. I could do something in a dressing room, or since I'm the goalie I could have a net scene with a puck and other things associated with hockey. This would probably be the theme that best suits me. It'll probably be the most interesting to me but none of my art involves hockey. Another thing I would be concerned about is the animation and how I would add movement and come into my main scene.

3. Another idea I had was a desk with a lot of the things that I can't live without. Things like my Ipod, phone, pictures and the laptop. I think something like a picture of myself playing hockey or my hockey picture would take the viewer to my biography, or maybe my Ipod because I think someones music can tell a lot about them. My phone or laptop could be the buttons that take the viewer to my art.

4. A lot of my art involves animals, more of my visual arts though not so much the computer designed art. I don't really know how I would incorporate a theme with animals, whether I used a kennel or a pet bed. I think it would be difficult to have an animal theme. I could do a wild scene rather than a domestic scene. My portfolio could be a part of the environment in a jungle or a forest. I could use favourite animals as buttons. I think this idea would give me a variety of ways to use movement and movie clips.

5. I want to go into graphic design. I could use a Mac desktop with different design concepts. That way I can bring in all my theme ideas into one. It would allow me to be various with themes. I can involve animals and hockey as well as my various pieces of art.

0 comments: