? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

3D Poster

I am going to make an animal rights 3D poster. This will be shown with animal cruelty, animals can't speak for themselves so someone else has to. I obviously need to add the cute factor of a puppy so people aren't just grossed out but they feel bad too. Even though I don't like cats they get neglected too so I might put some of them on my poster. I might have some words like "Be a Voice" or "Be'ware' of abuse" or "They live here too".

0 comments: