? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 24, 2010

Culture Jammer


1. What do you like?
I like the colours. I also like how I was able to get the Disney font for my slogans. I like how that boy sort of blends with the background. I like Tinkerbell she's pretty sweet. I like overall how I reflected that Disney uses swaetshops.


2.What don't you like?
I don't like that I even picked Disney because they have nothing for advertising posters. I don't like that it doesn't look like a poster. I dislike how I went out with this assignment at all and kinda want to start over with a different idea but I'm so stuck on sweatshops at the moment.

3. What is the main message?
I kind of just wanted to reveal that Disney uses sweat shops. So the main message would be even the companies that portray happiness and fairy tale endings torment and use people in order to make a significant amount of money for themselves. Their sweatshops are some of the worst ones where people make 50 cents less than they need a day. Disney won't up the wages 50 cents so these people can just get by with just enough money for food.

0 comments: