? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 16, 2010

3D Poster

1. What do you like most?
I liked the way I am getting used to using brushes. It is rather exciting isn't it? Once again I like that I was able to bring the image into a circle without too much hassle and thinking. I like how cute puppies are. I obviously love my art and my awesome slogan that I came up with all on my own. I also like how I incorporated my puppy in the background you can barely see her but makes it a bit more personal I guess.

2. What do you dislike?
I don't like how in all my art pieces have the main focus on the right hand side. I noticed this I may try some more variation in future pieces. I don't realy like how my cat turned out on the left I feel like it's a bit too dark and doesn't really show any detail. I tried to put blue behind it to make it pop out more it worked a little bit I guess. Over all I actually didn't mind this project at all and like the way it turned out. Did you read that?! I liked it!!! :O

3. What is the overall message?
That animal cruelty is evil. I really wanted to show the severity of it but a poster wouldn't really be very appealing for the worst of it. I'll leave that stuff for the commercials. So I kept it safe just showing a starving dog and a ill looking cat. I added the cute puppy because no one can resist cuteness and he's got a little bit of a sad face going on. The chain ties all of it together showing how animals are trapped where they are because they don't have a chance they can't speak for themselves. The only way they can is by being violent and that just gets them in more trouble because they get cast away, given up on and euthanized.

0 comments: